Founded in 2012 in Boston, MA by a group of MIT-trained experts, Benefits Science Technologies combines world-class technical knowledge and practical experience to harness powerful data science insights for the healthcare industry.
We have extensive industry experience and unique backgrounds at the intersection of analytics, healthcare, and software development. With a proven record of building, managing, and commercializing products driven by prescriptive analytics, our expertise is directly applied to health plan decision-making and management. BST combines world-class technical knowledge and practical financial experience. Unique in the market, BST is the only solution of its kind that describes what has occurred, predicts what’s likely to occur next, and prescribes specific action based on that data.
What Sets us Apart
- BST is a privately-owned company, headquartered in Boston, MA. with offices in Atlanta and Houston.
- All client data is housed, managed, and maintained on-shore.
- Our co-founder was a key contributor to a market-leading healthcare analytics tool D2Hawkeye (sold to Verisk Health 2009).
- SOC1, SOC2, SSAE-18 and HIPAA compliant.
- HITRUST CSF® Risk-based, 2-year Certification
Co-Founder, CEO & President, Board Member
Co-Founder, Vice-President, Board Member
Dimitris Bertsimas, Ph.D.
Co-Founder, Chief Data Scientist, Board Member
Director of Data Services
Clyde Parker, J.D.
Chief Technology Officer
Marc D. Kutter
Chief Growth Officer
Yiannis A. Monovoukas, Ph.D.
Omid Nohadani, Ph.D.
Director of Data Science and AI
Jocelyn Jiang, ASA, MAAA
Director of Employer Services
Supplemental Benefits and Benefit Administration Practice Lead
Sirine Jazi, MPH
Clinical Analytics Practice Lead